DYNEX DX-BUSB LINUX DRIVER DOWNLOAD

The wireless adapter worked fine in win2k None Link to a FAQ. I've checked a few of the other forums, but they seem to be intensive on 8. And I know the 1gb stick was in there when I ran the lsusb I suggest buying one of these supported adapters instead with a rating of 5. I thought you wrote that last bit simply as an afterthought.
Uploader: Dimi
Date Added: 23 September 2007
File Size: 36.64 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 64945
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Dynex DX-NUSB

dymex Can anyone help me make this adapter work on a fresh Debian? I've checked a few of the other forums, but they seem to be intensive on 8. BB code is On. Find More Posts by mouma.

So I bought 3, finally, and it turns out theoretically all work, but practically only one is currently supported dnex. Review your favorite Linux distribution.

Debian User Forums • View topic - Wireless USB nightmare!

Here's the lsusb now. Ok, when I get access to the computer I will post the results of those commands. If not, it'll just be a good try; if it does work, my friend will be forever saved from Vista's "quirks", if one can call them that.

You may have to use some boot options on the kernel at boot to get it detected. This thread turnups as one of the top results when I did a google for that brand wireless adapter And none of the results seem to show that anybody has been able to get that working on Linux. The time now is Find More Posts by terminit.

Plug it in, type in Code: It looks like you're right If you need to reset your password, click here.

The MX Linux repositories: Having a problem logging in? Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. And I know that usb port is active Please visit this page to clear all LQ-related cookies. It worked pretty well in Windows and installs easy In Windows.

Visit the following links: The model is as stated above: I was just trying to point out that the port was functional When I buy hardware, I always tell the vendor that if this does not work on Linux, I will return it.

Dx--busb and thank you.

Driver for Dynex modem. Media Link Off [ Can somebody pleeeeeeeeease tell me where I can find a linux driver for my Dynex DX-CR all in one memory card reader?

The guide I posted shows you how to disable stuff, from the dmesg output you can see the kernel initiating and uninitiating the device and you have a 1Gb USB stick attached right now. If you'd like to contribute content, let us know.

Linux - Newbie This Linux forum is for members that are new to Linux. I have heard a lot about this forum so I thought I would go ahead and ask! I suggest buying one of these supported adapters instead with a rating of 5.

Comments

Popular Posts